There are two categories of information that we collect. Submitted information is information that you voluntarily submit using the web forms on our site. We ask for your contact information, which includes your name, telephone number, email, and mailing address so we can provide requested services and recommend relevant, education-related products. We store your submitted information and share it with schools, affiliates, and third parties who can provide you with additional information about education-related products and services.
By voluntarily submitting your information, you authorize OnlineCollegeCourses.com to:
- Share your information, personally identifiable or otherwise, with schools, affiliated companies, and third parties.
- Contact you via telephone, text message, email, or mail in accordance with all applicable laws in regard to relevant products and services regardless of any rights granted to you by the Do Not Call List for a period of time. You also authorise our affiliates and any third parties with which we share your information to contact you regardless of your status on the Do Not Call list.
- Release your information as needed with businesses that provide administrative services to our company.
- Release your information as needed to abide by a subpoena, investigate alleged fraud, preserve our rights, protect the safety of others, respond to a legal request, or finalize a merger, sale, or acquisition of OnlineCollegeCourses.com with or to a third party.
If you do not wish to receive email communications from a particular school or third party, you can unsubscribe from future mailings at any time by clicking on the appropriate link in the body of the email.
Cookies allow us to:
- Tailor advertisements for potential customers.
- Gather demographic data to optimize our outreach efforts.
- Track conversions of our marketing endeavors.
- Audit our leads to ensure relevancy, accuracy and validity of submitted information.
Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information, but you have the right to remove them from your web browser at any time. Depending on your privacy settings, you may have to remove them every time you surf the web. You also have the right to opt out of receiving certain personalized advertisements. Simply visit the websites of the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance and follow the prompts to unsubscribe.
How to Contact Us