The following privacy statement details what personal information OnlineCollegeCourses.com collects and how it is used. It may update to reflect changes to our information practices, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for our most up-to-date privacy practices.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The following information may be asked of you as you use OnlineCollegeCourses.com:
- Contact information (name, email address, mailing address, phone number)
- Demographic information (expected graduation year, education, gender, interests and zip code)
We may also gather publicly available information about your computer, such as your IP address, referring and exit pages, and browser type.
We then use this information to:
- Determine and recommend online college degree programs based on your education and career goals
- Send you requested school information, newsletters, or marketing communications*
- Respond to any customer service requests, questions, or concerns
- Improve the information provided on our website to meet the needs of our users
- Conduct research and analysis
- Improve our marketing efforts
*If you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, you can unsubscribe following the email instructions.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information when required to do so by law when we believe that this disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety, or the safety of others; to investigate fraud; or to comply with government requests in the event OnlineCollegeCourses.com is undergoing a merger, acquisition, or sale of its assets to a third-party, with your prior permission to do so.
For users with numbers on any state and/or federal Do Not Call lists, it is important to also bear in mind that by submitting your personal information to OnlineCollegeCourses.com, you are making an inquiry, which grants us, our affiliated entities, and third-party marketing partners/vendors to contact you, even if the number you submitted is on any Do Not Call lists, as inquiries are an exception to Do Not Call requirements.
Effective as of August 22, 2012